For the past 10 years, GD Consultants has successfully completed several assignments throughout Africa and the Middle East in advising airlines, airports, government agencies and related air transport industries.
- Strategic Planning
- Airline Restructuring
- Fleet Planning & Financing
- Traffic Rights
- Human Resources
- Business Plan & Feasibility Study.
NETWORK REVIEW & DEVELOPMENT
- Market studies for new routes or new services
- Competitors Analysis
- Network Profitability
- Aircraft Utilization & Aircraft capacity according to demand
- Hub Design and Implementation
- Cargo Network & Sales Distribution.
- Routes Economics
- Revenue Productivity
- Pricing & Fares structure
- Yield Management Approach & Techniques
- Coordination of Pricing, Sales Marketing and Yield Management.
- Ground Operations
- Flight Operations, Flight Dispatch
- Operational Manuals; Procedures
- On time performance prerequisite & procedures
- Day-to-day specific Hub Operations
- Security & Safety Procedures
- Artificial Field Turf for airports; Cost Saving & higher Safety Standards.
SALES & MARKETING
- Communication Strategy
- Media and Budget Planning
- Website Design & Support; e-Commerce
- Corporate logo & other publication design
- Distribution Channels
- General Sales Agencies (GSAs)
- Simple Reservation System & GDS.
- Due Diligences
- Asset Management & Margin Improvement
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Key Performance Indicators
- Investments Returns.
LOBBYING & NETWORKING
- Europe, Africa, Middle East(European and African Authorities, DGACs and ANACs, EASA...)
- Support to 'black listed' Airlines , Coordination with Authorities and EU Commission
- Slots negotiations and Operating Permits.